Sat down to read more in Whole Living Magazine and ran across page 93, written by Terri Trespicio. She shares the following 10 Thoughts on Whole Living:
1. Your body already knows how to heal itself; You just have to get out of its way.
3. Good posture isn’t about rigidity, but fluidity.
4. When you can appreciate being alone, you’re rarely lonely.
5. Clutter is the by-product of indecision. Make sure everything in your space is there because you choose to keep it.
6. You may not be in school anymore, but there’s always more to learn.
7. True sufficiency doesn’t mean having plenty; it means having enough.
8. Pay attention to how you walk. Ask yourself what you’re rushing toward – or away from.
9. Transform anxiety into excitement; focus not on the fear of what lies ahead but the possibilities you might create.
10. Lead with your heart, not your ego.
Tips taken from: Whole Living: body + soul in balance, September 2010 print edition, Volume 27, Issue 7, p.93. No Place Like Home written by Terri Trespicio.
– Post by Jen Engevik of Project BE Bold