2. Forgive…let go of yesterday…today offers the perfect opportunity to create new, positive brain waves.
3. Now…have you noticed all of the beauty surrounding you at this very moment? The magic lies in the moment…that’s why we had so much fun when we were kids.
4. Trees…thank goodness for green leaves to create more oxygen for us to breathe. How about being a tree huger for the day…or climbing up one for fun.
5. Path…choose the path that your gut tells you to take. It may be scary and temporarily painful, but at least it beats stagnancy.
6. Hand…this world wouldn’t be what it is today without our hands. “I can change the world…with my own two hands…with my own…with my own two hands” – Ben Harper
7. Eyes…dare not to take for granted that you have eyes with which to experience the world. Open them up a bit more, and you’ll be amazed at what you can experience.
8. Listen…the more we listen, the more we learn. It’s not always easy to stay silent and give time for another being to express himself/herself, but it’s the most loving thing we can do. Practice makes perfect…let’s keep trying to be better listeners.
9. Quiet…minds need time to breathe. Let’s dare to find a nice place where there are no distractions and just be. Clarity and great ideas grow in moments of peace…and quiet.
10. Imagination…it’s OK to daydream a bit and let the mind take flight. How else was the science of flight conceived?…or the iPhone developed?…or the pyramids designed? Why do we not have daydreaming classes in school? Don’t be one of those people who tell your children not to daydream…or that their imagination will lead them to ruin. Join in the fun!
Those who are out there making things happen in the world often have a hard time sleeping at night…their imaginations run wild as they dream up their next creation. Have you bought into the idea that they own some special dreaming license? At birth we were all given the same one…why not use it?
– Jen Engevik