Welcome to day two of 2013! In my search for an amazing year, I am realizing the power of letting go. The process of letting go is not always easy…for it requires that we discover the hero within and take the steps necessary to move forward and create an inspiration-filled life regardless of how scary or…
Category: Ideas for Being Bolder
How did we get here…already at the end of 2012? It seems like just yesterday that I was gathered with many people that I care deeply for ushering in 2012, and now I sit with legs crossed on my Mom’s couch. Mom’s breathing is rhythmic as she sleeps for a spell. The reason for her…
I was lucky enough to listen to author/lecturer Marianne Williamson on Monday in Los Angeles. Having never attended one of her lectures, I didn’t know exactly what to expect. My reason for going was that I had recently read a couple of her books and wanted to hear her firsthand. Also, I have been going…
Water in its clear softness fills whatever hole it finds. It is not skeptical or distrusting. It does not say this gully is too deep or that field is too open. Like water, the miracle of love is that it covers whatever it touches, making the touched thing grow while leaving no trace of its…
This morning as I begin to write, much of my decision is based on something I have just read. “A fish cannot drown in water, a bird does not fall in air. Each creature must live in his own nature.” – Mechthild of Magdeburg Being a human being is a tricky science. Oftentimes, I’ve thought…
I once met a sage… He had a twinkle in his eye, and his heart was in his smile. Looking for a rhyme and reason to the many pains, trials, and frights that were entangling me… I asked, “Why is life not easier? Why can’t it be better?” He could tell I was pained and…
Plug in Any Word for Inspiration!
About the Founder
Nearly five years ago, I became obsessed with the concept of bold living. Something just wasn't working in my approach to life. With wild abandon, I began reading books by bold thinkers, interviewing & observing them and attempting to apply the principles they teach to my daily life. Over a span of time, I learned that we human beings have the power to create any scenario we wish to see. You and I can accomplish the seemingly impossible with a combination of inspiration, hard work, courage, and never-ending boldness.
Within the pages of Project BE Bold are a combination of my writings, the insights of world renowned thinkers, and inspiring guest posts that have been shared by readers around the world.
Let's embark on this journey together and share our triumphs and challenges. Please dare to share your life story. I am always looking for powerful incites from my readers to post!
Subscribe to Daily Cup of Boldness
Select a Word Fuel Your Bold Selfauthor be bold be inspired bold bold ideas bold living boldness bold thought bold thoughts books buddha child within courage creativity daily cup of boldness destiny dreams fear Fitness Tips focus following dreams following your dreams fun goals happiness hard work Healthy Mind & body hope inspiration inspirational poetry jen engevik laughter life love Michael Brummer Music overcoming fear passion poem Poetry positive thought project be bold the moment video wisdom
Daily Cup of Boldness
- Find Freedom through Expression May 31, 2013
- Letting Go and Moving Into a Bold & Beautiful Present January 2, 2013
- A Bold New Year (2013): Facing the New Year with Courage by Jen Engevik January 1, 2013
- Facing Inner Tigers, Authentic Courage, & the Life of Pi November 26, 2012
- Acceptance, Reality…and a Bittersweet November November 16, 2012
- Panic Attack’s No More: Jen’s Pursuit for Boldness December 8, 2010
- “I Can Choose” ~ Elizabeth Gilbert – February 17, 2010 February 16, 2010
- Book Review: The Journey Home by Radhanath Swami December 9, 2010
- Right Speech: Noble Eightfold Path Part 2 July 14, 2010
- I Quit My Job To Travel the World! March 23, 2012
author be bold be inspired bold bold ideas bold living boldness bold thought bold thoughts books buddha child within courage creativity daily cup of boldness destiny dreams fear Fitness Tips focus following dreams following your dreams fun goals happiness hard work Healthy Mind & body hope inspiration inspirational poetry jen engevik laughter life love Michael Brummer Music overcoming fear passion poem Poetry positive thought project be bold the moment video wisdom
- For one life only. | Savour Every Morsel says: [...] Every Morsel, inspiring you to have a tasty life worth...
- Pawan samarwal says: Our aim is to go back to god. That is explained...
- yogesh didwagh says: i would like to be with u on the same day...
- Jessica says: I'm reading this book now and loving it! Enjoyed your review!...
- Jennifer Montibon Salinas Doxi says: I love this poem ever since my first encounter of this...
- Be Inspired
- Bold Grieving
- Book Reviews
- Books – (Free Online)
- Creative Corner
- Daily Cup of Boldness
- Healthy Mind & Body
- Ideas for Being Bolder
- New Technologies
- People You Should Know
- Share Your Boldness – Your Stories!
- Short Stories
- What's New and Bold
- May 2013
- January 2013
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010