Once there was a tree…. and she loved a little boy. And everyday the boy would come and he would gather her leaves and make them into crowns and play king of the forest. He would climb up her trunk and swing from her branches and eat apples. And they would play hide-and-go-seek. And when…
Congratulations! Today is your day. You’re off to Great Places! You’re off and away! You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the guy who’ll decide where to go. You’ll…
It doesn’t interest me what you do for a living. I want to know what you ache for and if you dare to dream of meeting your heart’s longing. It doesn’t interest me how old you are. I want to know if you will risk looking like a fool for love for your dream for…
The days we live just skip on by as we think about what could be what should have been or what may one day be. All this thinking and planning plodding just seems to cloud the mind depress the soul inspire more couch sitting staring at walls grinding of teeth. But what if this were…
If I could share a thing or two to the world I’d share That a smile is worth more than gold A soul should be treated with utmost care We should love one another as though we are each precious treasures Life can be lived in the present (That’s where true happiness is found) The heart is…
I have a brother who builds wooden boats, Can bend or turn, steamed just exactly Soft enough so he, with help of friends, Can shape it to the hull. The knowledge lies as much Within his sure hands on the plane As in his head; It lies in love of wood and grain, A rough…
Plug in Any Word for Inspiration!
About the Founder
Nearly five years ago, I became obsessed with the concept of bold living. Something just wasn't working in my approach to life. With wild abandon, I began reading books by bold thinkers, interviewing & observing them and attempting to apply the principles they teach to my daily life. Over a span of time, I learned that we human beings have the power to create any scenario we wish to see. You and I can accomplish the seemingly impossible with a combination of inspiration, hard work, courage, and never-ending boldness.
Within the pages of Project BE Bold are a combination of my writings, the insights of world renowned thinkers, and inspiring guest posts that have been shared by readers around the world.
Let's embark on this journey together and share our triumphs and challenges. Please dare to share your life story. I am always looking for powerful incites from my readers to post!
Subscribe to Daily Cup of Boldness
Select a Word Fuel Your Bold Selfauthor be bold be inspired bold bold ideas bold living boldness bold thought bold thoughts books buddha child within courage creativity daily cup of boldness destiny dreams fear Fitness Tips focus following dreams following your dreams fun goals happiness hard work Healthy Mind & body hope inspiration inspirational poetry jen engevik laughter life love Michael Brummer Music overcoming fear passion poem Poetry positive thought project be bold the moment video wisdom
Daily Cup of Boldness
- Find Freedom through Expression May 31, 2013
- Letting Go and Moving Into a Bold & Beautiful Present January 2, 2013
- A Bold New Year (2013): Facing the New Year with Courage by Jen Engevik January 1, 2013
- Facing Inner Tigers, Authentic Courage, & the Life of Pi November 26, 2012
- Acceptance, Reality…and a Bittersweet November November 16, 2012
- Panic Attack’s No More: Jen’s Pursuit for Boldness December 8, 2010
- “I Can Choose” ~ Elizabeth Gilbert – February 17, 2010 February 16, 2010
- Book Review: The Journey Home by Radhanath Swami December 9, 2010
- Right Speech: Noble Eightfold Path Part 2 July 14, 2010
- I Quit My Job To Travel the World! March 23, 2012
author be bold be inspired bold bold ideas bold living boldness bold thought bold thoughts books buddha child within courage creativity daily cup of boldness destiny dreams fear Fitness Tips focus following dreams following your dreams fun goals happiness hard work Healthy Mind & body hope inspiration inspirational poetry jen engevik laughter life love Michael Brummer Music overcoming fear passion poem Poetry positive thought project be bold the moment video wisdom
- For one life only. | Savour Every Morsel says: [...] Every Morsel, inspiring you to have a tasty life worth...
- Pawan samarwal says: Our aim is to go back to god. That is explained...
- yogesh didwagh says: i would like to be with u on the same day...
- Jessica says: I'm reading this book now and loving it! Enjoyed your review!...
- Jennifer Montibon Salinas Doxi says: I love this poem ever since my first encounter of this...
- Be Inspired
- Bold Grieving
- Book Reviews
- Books – (Free Online)
- Creative Corner
- Daily Cup of Boldness
- Healthy Mind & Body
- Ideas for Being Bolder
- New Technologies
- People You Should Know
- Share Your Boldness – Your Stories!
- Short Stories
- What's New and Bold
- May 2013
- January 2013
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010