I’ve been reading a lot about the concept of visualization. The process includes filling the mind with possibility and seeing success in a certain area of life or pursuit. Top athletes use it as they navigate through their worlds, artists see something in their mind’s eye and bring it to life, and successful entrepreneurs stay awake at…
We wouldn’t be human if we didn’t question from time to time why we are floating around on planet earth. Are we here to simply survive? To have fun? To work until our bones are weary? The answer to these questions most likely varies from person to person. We each have a different beat to…
Enjoy this powerful interview with the Dalai Lama! Within the interview he discusses religion, success, life, dreams and his story with honesty and humor: Related Posts:Christine Schwab on Bold Living, Overcoming Obstacles, and Rheumatoid Arthritis So Much Happiness by Naomi Shihab NyeLove Like Water By Poet Mark NepoIgniting the Divine Spark of the Heart By…
I CAN DO ANYTHING. I can be anything. No one ever told me I couldn’t. No one ever expressed this idea that I was limited to any one thing, and so i think in terms of what’s possible, not impossible. They did sell me the notion of reality. That I got. I got the laws…
Plug in Any Word for Inspiration!
About the Founder
Nearly five years ago, I became obsessed with the concept of bold living. Something just wasn't working in my approach to life. With wild abandon, I began reading books by bold thinkers, interviewing & observing them and attempting to apply the principles they teach to my daily life. Over a span of time, I learned that we human beings have the power to create any scenario we wish to see. You and I can accomplish the seemingly impossible with a combination of inspiration, hard work, courage, and never-ending boldness.
Within the pages of Project BE Bold are a combination of my writings, the insights of world renowned thinkers, and inspiring guest posts that have been shared by readers around the world.
Let's embark on this journey together and share our triumphs and challenges. Please dare to share your life story. I am always looking for powerful incites from my readers to post!
Subscribe to Daily Cup of Boldness
Select a Word Fuel Your Bold Selfauthor be bold be inspired bold bold ideas bold living boldness bold thought bold thoughts books buddha child within courage creativity daily cup of boldness destiny dreams fear Fitness Tips focus following dreams following your dreams fun goals happiness hard work Healthy Mind & body hope inspiration inspirational poetry jen engevik laughter life love Michael Brummer Music overcoming fear passion poem Poetry positive thought project be bold the moment video wisdom
Daily Cup of Boldness
- Letting Go and Moving Into a Bold & Beautiful Present January 2, 2013
- A Bold New Year (2013): Facing the New Year with Courage by Jen Engevik January 1, 2013
- Facing Inner Tigers, Authentic Courage, & the Life of Pi November 26, 2012
- Acceptance, Reality…and a Bittersweet November November 16, 2012
- The Truth About Love, Pain and Miracles November 9, 2012
- Panic Attack’s No More: Jen’s Pursuit for Boldness December 8, 2010
- “I Can Choose” ~ Elizabeth Gilbert – February 17, 2010 February 16, 2010
- I Quit My Job To Travel the World! March 23, 2012
- Book Review: The Journey Home by Radhanath Swami December 9, 2010
- Right Speech: Noble Eightfold Path Part 2 July 14, 2010
author be bold be inspired bold bold ideas bold living boldness bold thought bold thoughts books buddha child within courage creativity daily cup of boldness destiny dreams fear Fitness Tips focus following dreams following your dreams fun goals happiness hard work Healthy Mind & body hope inspiration inspirational poetry jen engevik laughter life love Michael Brummer Music overcoming fear passion poem Poetry positive thought project be bold the moment video wisdom
- Pawan samarwal says: Our aim is to go back to god. That is explained...
- yogesh didwagh says: i would like to be with u on the same day...
- Jessica says: I'm reading this book now and loving it! Enjoyed your review!...
- Jennifer Montibon Salinas Doxi says: I love this poem ever since my first encounter of this...
- Kim Edwards says: Love, love, love this post! Way to go, Angela. ...
- Be Inspired
- Bold Grieving
- Book Reviews
- Books – (Free Online)
- Creative Corner
- Daily Cup of Boldness
- Healthy Mind & Body
- Ideas for Being Bolder
- New Technologies
- People You Should Know
- Share Your Boldness – Your Stories!
- Short Stories
- What's New and Bold
- January 2013
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010