2. Rise Before the Sun. According to the ancient Ayurvedic science, by waking 20 minutes before the sun rises you are exposed to what they call Vata energy. Vata is referred to as the king of energies because it is responsible for light & free movement in the body. If you have ever embarked on a road trip in the early morning hours and felt an energizing flutter in your being just before the sunrise, you were experiencing the wonders of Vata energy. An amazing feeling indeed!
Once the sun rises, you experience what they call Kappa, or muscle energy. You begin to feel grounded and ready to take on the day!
3. Invest in a superfood supplement. I’ve been using Greens Plus for some time and am amazed at how it has affected my energy levels. I consulted with a holistic health specialist and he shared with me that a supplement like Greens Plus absorbs easily in the body — much easier than a multivitamin. He suggested that I mix a tablespoon in with purified water or a pure juice (not from concentrate).
Your superfood of choice should be rich in chlorophyll as provided by ingredients such as spirulina, barley grass, wheat grass and algae. It should also include powerful probiotic cultures including L. Acidophilus ATCC 4356, L. Casei, L. Plantarum, L. Rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium Bifidum And Longum,Fructo-Oligosaccharides. A probiotic is an organism which contributes to the health and balance of the intestinal tract. A probiotic is also referred to as the “friendly”, “beneficial”, or “good” bacteria which when ingested acts to maintain a healthy intestinal tract and help fight illness and disease.
4. Exercise at Least 30 Minutes a Day. Lack of movement leads to tightness, frustration, depression and more. Don’t think that you have to make the trek to the gym to get a workout. Go for a walk/run, do some exercises in your living room (squats, sit-ups, jumping jacks, lunges, yoga or pilates). Whatever you do, just get up and do it!
5. Dive into a project with everything you have. We are fueled with energy when we feel that we have completed a project and have done it well. Energy begets energy begets more energy. Have you ever had a pile of dishes in the sink and left them undone because you chose to sit on the couch and watch TV all evening? You go to bed regretting the fact that the kitchen is a mess and you feel burdened?
Had you jumped up and embarked on cleaning the dishes, the sheer thrill of seeing your kitchen counters and sink clean probably would have led you to another constructive project. And before you know it you are feeling energized, so much so that it is hard to go to bed. We are creatures who thrive off of a job well done – we were designed to use our minds and bodies to accomplish amazing things! When we fail to reach our potential, depression and feelings of worthlessness naturally follow. Fuel your creativity and make the world around you beautiful!
There are many more ways to gain energy :-D
– Spend time with those you love.
– Get out of the house and see something new & exciting.
– Learn something new.
– Lend help to those in need.
And the list goes on!
Make today a beautiful day!!!
– Jen Engevik of Project BE Bold